The Inmed disposes of over 5,200 m² of scientifics laboratories including a space reserved for new research teams, commons equipment , shared facilities and scientifics platforms.
3 two-photons microscopes (for in vivo and in vitro studies), 3 confocal microscopes , (video microscopes, SIM…), systems for image analysis (Neurolucida, Imaris…)
For more details, see the internet page of the platform InMAGIC
The post-genomics platform of the Inmed which aims to develop rat/mouse models of neurological diseases and included a transgenic animal house for mice/rats, type A2 and a laboratory with L1 and L2 cell cultures rooms.
Molecular and Cellular Biology Facility including:
- 5 L1 laboratories and a L2 laboratory equipped for cell culture (for primary and organotypic cultures, use of virus infection, or human cell culture …)
- Laboratories for molecular biology at DNA / RNA level (with a room for bacteriology, one for electrophoresis of DNA, thermocyclers and a lightcycler-480 to perform quantitative PCR experiments … )
- Laboratories to perform cellular and/or proteins experiments (biochemical analysis, a G-Box system, a microplate reader system …)
Animal Facility including :
- one conventional transgenic animal house for mice/rats
- one transgenic animal house for mice/rats type A2 with EOPS health status
- experimental annexes where animals are housed in ventilated cabinets
For in vivo and in vitro recordings, with common equipment for slicing, micropipette puller,…. and hosting more than 30 patch-clamp set-ups.
Glass-washing area, computer service and histology lab (microtomes, cryostats, vibratomes, fluorescence microscopes, etc…)